Killerspin revolution table tennis table has provided opportunities to the table tennis table consumers in getting rid of almost all of the difficulties they face during their table tennis game. Consumers claim that they are unable to see the performance of their table tennis table and the table fails to show its potential, either the parts of the table are not good enough or the structure of the table doesn’t meet the criteria.
Killerspin revolution table tennis table has a fine cutting-edge design with a performance equal to that of a professional tournament. The structure is unique with the material quality of the ones which are used in international matches so in some way the consumer will have an international match experience at home.
The fascinating structure of the table tennis table is the best thing about the killerspin revolution table. Its fine structure with remarkable cutting edges is what makes it attractive to the consumers. It is designed and engineered to provide the best performance and high speed of the thrilling game the players are going to experience.
The table is found in the homes of international athletes, celebrities and even the offices of world’s largest companies just because of the high quality of the table because of which it is able to provide such high performance to the table tennis game.
Combination To Provide The Best
The Killerspin table tennis table is made to provide the best of the best. Apex net and steel post system also comes with this thrilling table tennis table. These two things provide the best possible combination for the table tennis game and there is nothing more the consumer would wish to have with the ground thrashing table tennis table.
The unique structure of the table has been used since ancient Roman architecture which gives it shinning, show-stopping and a thrilling look.
Features And Specifications
The features are going to encourage you in getting this table tennis table because of its flexibility and advancement, with these features there is nothing more a consumer would expect, the table itself goes far ahead of the criteria which a common man have for a table tennis table.
- The top of the table is of premium 22 mm medium density fiberboards (MDF) and this provides the best possible bounce and negligible wear and bend.
- The stability to the table is provided by an arched aluminum plated base. The 2½ arched metal frame is made to provide the striking design and level playing surface.
- It also includes a special glare reducing resistance to ball mark which is coated at the top to provide the best quality layer to the table tennis table.
- It also has a steel frame which is of heavy-duty.
- It comes with a 1 year warranty, so you will not have to worry about it much.
- The blue colored top is specifically designed with Repeat Roller Coating (RRC) which is done only by Killlerspin.
- The dimensions of the table are 140 x 60 x 29.9 inches, whereas the weight of the table tennis table is approximately 407.9 pounds.
- This amazing table tennis table is designed in 2 piece which enables to get assembled and disassembled in seconds and this is governed by a bolt-lock mechanism which securely connects the two parts.
Customer Reviews And Scores
Killerspin has been known for making high quality table tennis products and this table is the rising proof of their work. The customers who have already bought this astounding table tennis table have rated it 5 out of 5 which again shows how overwhelming and breathtaking it is. Customer reviews can be summarized as:
“It is the ping pong table which shows the true meaning of spin and bounce, it is of heavy material which contributes in providing the finest stability and delight. It surely will satisfy most of the serious players”
The table tennis table can be rounded up as one of the greatest table tennis tables which has been used by international athletes and largest companies and clubs where they provide the best of the best and for the table tennis table they provide the best of the best by approaching this tremendous table tennis table by Killerspin.