Table tennis is a fun sport. The game is fast paced especially for intermediate and expert levels.
People who are fond of this sport or the ones who have built a passion for this game find the best things to get into the game and they can’t afford to find any fault in anything they use to keep the game going.
Many of the table tennis enthusiast have been claiming that modern table tennis rackets most often are unable to meet the criteria of quality they have been looking for and getting previously, many say that those table tennis rackets don’t show the real potential they wish a racket would have and the one they expect.
Killerspin Jet 400 could be the solution to the problems they have been facing about the table tennis racket, quality and the one which would do as expected by the consumers because of its main features and specifications.
The passionate table tennis sportsmen look for speed and sharpness in the game, a game which would go on with the flow from both sides, without facing any difficulty from the things they are using.
The Killerspin Jet 400 blade is constructed with 5 blades of quality wood, provides the best possible flexibility and aggression in the game, an aggression that the consumers look for in a game. The paddle is the most balanced one because of the blades.
If you are looking for more thrills in the game then Killerspin Jet 400 is the thing you should be looking for because of another amazing main feature of this table tennis racket.
The high-tech rubber of the racket which is actually the Nitrx-4Z rubber gives a heavy spin and power on serves and during the game.
To knock down your opponent with ease, you need to look at this racket because its top sheet provides a better and enhanced grip on the ball to overcome the extra spin which might be produced by your opponent and it will make you a better controller of the game.
Features & Specifications
The features and specifications of the table tennis racket are what makes it more innovative and produces an encouragement in the minds of consumers to give it a try.
- This amazing table tennis racket by Killerspin is ITTF approved and comes with a 1.8 mm high-tension rubber of Nitrx 4Z.
- It also has a flared handle with a thick blade; the blade is about 6.4 mm thick.
- It is best for intermediate players who are looking for an advanced and a higher level of game play in table tennis.
- It produces the best possible spin on the ball and has a spin rating of 9.0 out of 10.0 while its control is moderate with a rating of 8.0 out of 10.0 and the speed is rated 7.0 out of 10.0 and the combination of these 3 produces a very thrilling and exciting atmosphere in the game.
- The dimensions of the table tennis racket are 6.1 x 10 inches, whereas the weight of the racket is approximately 8.8 ounces.
Consumers of this amazing table tennis racket by Killerspin have been amongst the happiest and the most satisfied table tennis racket consumers as they say they have really found the thing they have been looking for and this racket is far better and enhanced that the one they have been using.
It is much cheaper and provides more than that they have paid for, in other words, this table tennis racket is more than it’s worth.
At time of writing, I found 124 customers reviews and awarded this racket with 4.5 stars out of 5.0 average.
- It is cheap and anyone can afford it.
- It possesses a better quality than many other similar products.
- It is been approved by ITTF.
- It has a penhold handle, but the shakehand handle is far better than penhold and provides a better control than that.
- It is not available in many colors, but the shades in which it is available gives it a professional look.
- The rubber cannot be changed, but the already manufactured rubber will not let you down.
If you’re looking for the most thrilling and exciting table tennis game at your home or somewhere else or looking to knock your opponent down real quick then this is the answer to all your needs.